Hello there, and welcome to Running Sunflower!
My name is Shannon, and I’m so glad you’ve come to visit. Here are a few basics about me & the blog:
Who am I?
I’m a native of Virginia who landed in New Mexico by way of Florida. I’ve been living in the Land of Enchantment since 2007.
What do I write about?
As you probably guessed from the blog’s title, running is a major theme. I’ve been a runner for over 20 years now, so it’s a big part of my life.
I’ve also been known to write about:
– Hunting (a new interest I’ve picked up through my husband, an avid outdoorsman who I refer to here as “Robin Hood”)
– Married life (I got married on June 27, 2015 and am learning new things every day) and family in general
– Travel (what happens when your family is scattered all over the country)
– My dog, a lovely, sassy redbone coonhound named Ann
– And whatever else grabs my attention and demands to be put into words.
How often do I publish blog posts?
Usually once a week.
Are comments encouraged?
Am I on social media?
Yep! Come visit me at the following:
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy!